Sexual in Disorder
Sexual dysfunction can be any problems that prevent a person or couple from experiencing satisfaction from sexual activity. Some 43% of women and 31% of men report some degree of sexual dysfunction.
What are the types of sexual dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction generally is classified into four categories:
Desire disorders: lack of sexual desire or interest in sex.
Arousal disorders: inability to become physically aroused or excited during sexual activity.
Orgasm disorders: delay or absence of orgasm (climax).
Pain disorders: pain during intercourse.
What are the symptoms of sexual dysfunction?
- Inability to achieve or maintain an erection (hard penis) suitable for intercourse (erectile dysfunction).
- Absent or delayed ejaculation despite enough sexual stimulation (retarded ejaculation).
- Inability to control the timing of ejaculation (early, or premature, ejaculation).
- Inability to achieve orgasm.
- Inadequate vaginal lubrication before and during intercourse.
- Inability to relax the vaginal muscles enough to allow intercourse.
Consult Dr Pawan Rathi for Sexual Disorders Treatment in Indore at Dr Rathi’s Mind Center. Call now: +91-7880007731 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org