The Dr. Pawan Rathi psychiatrist in Indore, discusses mental disorders. Everyone feels anxious, feeling uneasy or depressed every now and then. But, a small percentage of people suffer from a mental illness that is not apparent to the naked eye. What is the difference? A mental illness of good quality is a health condition that is not conscious that can hinder the process of thinking, communicating with others, and even daily functioning.
A variety of mental disorders have been identified and defined. They include generalized anxiety disorder as well as post-traumatic stress disorder bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder as well as schizophrenia, depression and many more.
Mental illness is an alternative problem. It affects teen and old people of all ages, both men and women, as well as people of all ethnic groups in terms of education, age, and earnings. The best part is that it can be dealt with.
The warning signs of mental disorder depend of the condition. A typical warning sign is
- Being emotional weakness for a long time
- Profound shifts in how you feel
- Getting away from friends, family members or other interests.
- Inability to focus or issues sleeping
- Often experiencing anger, aggression or often violent
- Being a bit spooky, hearing strange noises experiencing hallucinations, hearing noises
- Often, we think about death or taking a suicide.
In some people, symptoms of mental illness begin to manifest as physical symptoms such as abdominal back pain, back pain or sleep problems.
Patients suffering from a mental illness are usually able to relieve their symptoms and feel more relaxed by speaking with one of the best psychiatrist in Indore, Dr. Pawan Rathi, and following an intervention plan that may include medication.